Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bloggin away.

It has been over a month since I last blogged. I've been very busy with school. "Ang toxic ng 3rd year (3rd year is really hard)", is what the higher years have always said, and they aren't wrong. I would have to agree. Every weekend we'd be studying for quizzes or writing reports. My poor Acy's (my laptop's name) always having its workout. Gosh. I really wish there's one day when there's nothing to do and nothing to think about. A stress-free day! Well, my Friday sunset to Saturday sunset isn't all that stressful because I don't do work. But still! (xP) When the clock strikes 6 pm or when I see the sun go down, I'd think of all the things I have to pass the next week. I want to take a break!

So, what happened during the past month? Hmm. *thinks* Nothing interesting. Nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe if I watch the last [ :( ] Harry Potter movie, I will have something to share. Right now, there's nothing for me to write about. However, I have this idea of posting some of my philosophical thoughts. I'm the kind of person who have opinions for everything, so I think that it'll be nice if I were to share it with you - whoever you are reading this.

Til next time! Hopefully, it'll be very soon! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment