Sunday, December 26, 2010

ABS

YEAH! I got ABS and it's pretty hot. :>


Okay, scratch that. I don't have ABS as in the abdominal muscles. I have the AFTER BOOK SYNDROME! First time you've heard of it? Well, I made up the term but it doesn't make it any less true! I don't know about you guys but I always experience the ABS every time I finish reading a very exciting book. I can't stop thinking about it- the scenes, the characters, the emotions, EVERYTHING! I daydream about it every single day. Kinda pathetic? I can't help it! How I wish I have Peeta (kind, patient, sweet, gorgeous guy from the Hunger Games) or Snape (Harry Potter). I think some of you might be wondering why I would want Snape. Haha. A middle-aged death eater who just killed Dumbledore. Why would I want that? :)) Hmm. Read Harry Potter 7 and you'll know why! Haha.

So now you know that I've been reading the Hunger Games Trilogy and Harry Potter 7 during the past week. I missed reading books and I'm so glad that I stocked up on books before the Christmas break began. Of course, I don't torture myself with the ABS for a long time (Yes, my usual ABS takes a while to disappear). I give myself around a day, then pursue another book. The next one on my list is The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. It will be the last book I'll be reading this break. Korean dramas are next on my entertainment list. I'm very excited! This has been a very fun break for me.


Classes resume on January 4, 2011. That means I have 9 days left. Erg. Noooo!! I don't want to go back. Not yet. :(

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment