Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wisdom tooth!

I'm growing a wisdom tooth! I have finally attained wisdom. (oh really? :)) )
Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm going to have it extracted. I haven't visited my orthodontist yet. For some reason, I feel sad just thinking of having it removed. I dunno. I guess it has been a long time since I had a growing tooth. If I remember correctly, I was around 9-10 years old when I had to have my milk teeth removed because there were already permanent teeth growing behind them. (Yes, my permanent teeth have always been excited. That's why most of my milk teeth were extracted by the dentist.) So maybe having this tooth grow makes me feel like a pre-teen again. (Naks.haha) Time flies so fast. It seems like yesterday when I was just 10 years old, pimply and awkward, very excited about growing up. Now I'm 17 years old turning 18 next year! I'm definitely growing up, but a part of me longs for the old days, when I didn't have to worry much about deadlines, arduous exams and.. good GWA. There's no escaping of what's going to come! The older I get, the harder it will be. More responsibilities, more problems, more.. everything! Except free time. LOL. I'll just have to make the most of the remaining months of my dependence. (I call it dependence because whenever we travel, I'm referred to as a dependent. When I turn 18, I'm independent! I'd have to apply for visas on my own. :( )

So back to my wisdom tooth. I'm excited to see it grow! If I'm eventually going to have it removed, I'll just cherish my time with it... although it hurts a bit. Haha.

1 comment: