Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Unforgettables

I've been thinking of the past year and I realized that I want to share with you a few of my unforgettable moments! Although I've always been toxic in the university, I never fail to have those one-of-a-kind, worthwhile experiences with my dearest friends. I'm so amazed at how quickly time flies! It seems like yesterday when I was wishing Organic Chemistry would end because I severely lacked sleep. Imagine having to study Organic Chemistry for 1 month (Summer Semester)! We had exams almost every week! But now, when I look back at those moments, I realize that... I'M REALLY GLAD IT'S ALL OVER. BWAHAHA. LOL. Kidding aside (although it really is true. haha), I realize that those kind of moments brought my friends and I even closer to each other. We ranted. We cried. We laughed. We detoxified. We did them all together. Plus, those moments made me a stronger and simply a better person. (Oh really? haha)

Anyway, here are a few of those moments:
Btw,
Toxicity will never be over!!


1. Communications II


We really had a hard time with our professor during the first half of the semester. He was rather scary and he really was very picky on research topics. O.O When we finally got our topics approved, we went to UP Diliman to borrow the books we needed. Gosh. I was a Bio student who wrote about Microfinancing! :| It was a real challenge for me to write the paper. But I passed! Here we are in a museum in Diliman. This is after we returned the books we borrowed. Finally, we were done. :D

2. PE 2: Swimming

"Swimming, swimming in the swimming pool...." It was the song our swimming teacher taught us. I think it was his own composition. Haha. He loved giving us a hard time. He would give us "paddle" training until our legs hurt! His final exam was to swim 10 laps back and forth in a 50 m pool! He also told us to swim in a 16 feet pool! I did all of those things and still ended up with a not-so-good grade. Good thing P.E is GWA excluded. *sighs* At least I passed! ;)

3. Organic Chemistry


Organic Chemistry. What can I say? Only that I had a very hard
time!!! Well, the laboratory was okay. It was hard, but bearable. Lecture was the one that kept me wide awake at night. Naah. I was never "wide awake". O.O But still! I couldn't explain how hard it was! As I've mentioned earlier, it was taught in only one month and exams were almost every week. I'm glad it's all
over. Now I have Biochemistry to worry about. Yay! O.O So here we are making the most of our weekends! We went to 2 debuts. Haha. It's the first time I ever went to 2 debuts on 2 consecutive days.




4. Comparative Anatomy

My most favorite Biology subject and my most favorite lab teacher! :D Although laboratory was difficult, it was fun! Everything was so interesting! I was never sleepy during this 7-10 am class. Muscles. Bones. Arteries and Veins. It was cool touching and knowing about them. I would frequently imagine myself as a doctor/surgeon/medical student during classes. Enough about our amazing laboratory! Lecture was okay. We had a funny professor who loved to crack up jokes and make poems around 4 am. LOL. Yes, she makes poems that early. She's a gifted poet and she's smart too. :D I think she has a PhD in Public Health. We also have another lecture professor who would substitute our original professor whenever she is absent. She's more serious but never fails to catch our full attention. She's very good in explaining things. Very smart. Oooh. How I love Comparative Anatomy. ;;) Best biology subject so far. I learned a lot.

5. Biorhythm

I didn't plan on auditioning for this organization. I guess I have to thank my friend for putting that idea in my head. I enjoy being in this organization with these fun people. I love singing with them. Even though I don't really like singing with a chorale voice, it's still singing and I love it! I especially love the blendings too. :D Here we are before our very first performance for a benefit concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment