Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blog numbah 2.

Yay. Another blog! *round of applause*

*stops*

So what am I going to write about? It has been 10 days since my last post and there's nothing....

But wait.

There is something to write about!

For the past few days, Tiyanigirl and I have been window shopping during our long breaks. As she said in her blog, we really do love to try out clothes we feel that we'd never wear. EVER. Haha. We would wear "unique" pieces and take pictures of ourselves in them. Good thing the salespeople in PAP (People are People) don't follow us around. :>

Here are the pictures of us doing our thing. PAP-days are fun! But I'll just have to remember to eat ONLY a cup of rice with my viand before I go window shopping again. Right, Tiyan? LOL.


Anyway, we had a not-so-good shopping experience last Tuesday. It was all because of a sensitive dress and insensitive salespeople. Hmmph. LZ wrote a short blog about it if you would like to know. :)

Til next blog!


*Changed my background again. The white background was just too bright for my eyes. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment