Monday, November 15, 2010

Intros and the blah

Okay, I can't believe that I'm actually going to post something on this site. I've been planning on writing something for this page for a long time; however, the things I've ended up writing are for my eyes and my laptop's memory ONLY. I think I've never written anything not-so-personal or embarrassing *teehee*. So instead of using this site for uploads related to Invertebrates (erg), I'm just going to post random stuff. Yes, random stuff. How random? Well, I don't know yet. Let's see if I can EVEN keep up to my promise to post something everyday or every week. LOL. I just don't write when I'm not feeling any intense emotions. Emotions push me to write. So that kinda means that I'm not a writer when I don't feel anything.. intense. Get it my dear readers? Haha. Yeah, So here goes my first post and I hope that a lot more comes after this.

Catch you on the flipside!

*Btw, I spent HOURS designing my page. I was just really OC when it came to the font size and color combinations. ;;) The outcome was so purply and cute. Funny thing is that it just took me 5 minutes to revert everything to white and realize that it was just so cute if it stayed this way. HAHA. I know, I know, I'm a bit fickle-minded. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment