Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Nothing compares to the promise I have in You."

The last thing I expected when I woke up yesterday morning was for someone to ask me to sing during a program that was going to be held the next day. I was really surprised! People would usually inform me a least a week so I could prepare. (Actually, I only practice the day before, but still!) I couldn't say no because the lady who asked me looked so "ecstatic". It was hard for me to refuse. In fact, it is hard for me to refuse at everything! Well, not actually everything, but most things. Anyway, I ended up singing the next day. I practiced for only a few minutes in the morning and headed for church. Grabe. I don't know if I sang the song well. Haha.

I sang "Shout to the Lord" by Zschech Darlene. Chris Tomlin sang it too.
Here's a link of the song:

-

I wonder what happened to the rally yesterday. Hmm. I just hope something good will happen soon. :)

2 comments: