Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Missing you.

Before I start cramming for my exam tomorrow, I want to get a few things out of my chest. The emotions are building up and I really need to release 'em. What's better than to write it, to pour everything on a piece of paper, well, in this case a blog. Hmm. Anyway....
As I walked through the gates of our home, it felt like there was something missing. Something that should have been there that wasn't. Yes, the car wasn't in the driveway, but it really didn't bother me. Then what could have been missing? Well, it's something that'll greet you whenever you come in. Something that tries to sneak in the house and needs to be bribed with a slice of bread to get out. Something that's ecstatic to see you. Something which actually feels like a SOMEONE. A part of the family, a part of our home, something that will indeed be missed - my dog, RAMBO. He died last night, around 11:45. When I came back from Ilocos, I saw him lying down, already feeling weak. I was pretty sleepy, so I didn't really notice how weak he was really feeling. I thought he was just intentionally blocking the way as he would always do to earn doggie treats. When my father got him to move away from the door, I saw Rambo limping. My dad said Rambo had been sick for the past few days. He wasn't that weak when I left to Ilocos, so I guess he got really sick while I was away. The vet already gave him some medicine, but I guess it was too late. Rambo was rather old in doggie years and it was too late. He was just too weak. It's so sad. :( I miss my doggy. I actually feel sorry that I took him for granted. I'm always busy with school and other things that I rarely play with him... and... now... he's... gone. *sighs* I'll miss you Rambo. I love you and I'm sorry if you never really felt it lately. *sighs* Because of that, I won't be buying a dog anytime soon.

Bye Bye Rambo. :(

Rambo
(December 2008 - May 2, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment