Friday, May 27, 2011

A Night to Remember


"May 25, 2011.
At Ateneo de Manila University.
We interviewed a BS Health Sciences major.
Not just any BS Health Sciences major,
but a BS Health Sciences major who is able to juggle his studies and career in showbusiness successfully."

Who is this guy? :>

I don't know if you can see his face clearly in the photo above, but the guy is Robi Domingo.
He's the 1st runner up in PBB Teen Edition 2008 and a former MYX VJ. You can also see him perform in ASAP with the Gigger boys (e.g Enchong Dee).

I knew Robi Domingo was a smart student, but I didn't know that he was REALLY smart. Even though he was busy shooting for a television series, he was still able to become a Dean's lister in his school. Furthermore, when he was in high school, he qualified for UP Intarmed. O.O

So I'm just going to end here. I don't plan to narrate the whole interview. :P
It was a fun night. We got to learn more about him and his 'priorities in life', which was part of our objectives. ;) I hope we get to interview more people! Sadly, Comm III requires only one and it's over! I won't be able to interview celebrities in the future. :( Maybe if I become a MYX VJ. Haha. I wish. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment